- This event has passed.
NAIDOC Week 3 – 10 July
July 3, 2022 - July 10, 2022
NAIDOC Week is an opportunity for all Australians to learn about First Nations cultures and histories and participate in celebrations of the oldest, continuous living cultures on earth. You can support and get to know your local Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities through activities and events held across the country.
National NAIDOC Week celebrations are held across Australia in the first week of July each year (Sunday to Sunday), to celebrate and recognise the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
To find out about NAIDOC Week Celebrations in Victoria, check out VIC NAIDOC’s website.
- Friday 24 June – NAIDOC AWARDS: CELEBRATION OF AWARDEES
- Monday 4 July – Flag Raising Ceremony / Official Opening of VIC NAIDOC Week
- Wednesday 6 July – LGBTIQA+ Pride Crowning
- Friday 8 July – VIC NAIDOC March
- Saturday 9 July – Victorian NAIDOC Gala Ball
- Sunday 10 July – Community Lunch