VACCHO's Health Evidence Team supports Aboriginal community controlled organisations to use and improve their primary health data to ensure the best possible health outcomes for their communities.
- Manage a state-wide primary health data repository
- Co-ordinate the (Members) Data Advisory Group
- Co-ordinate and create content for VACCHO Improvement Cycles – clinical quality improvement
- Present health data back to ACCOs
- Provide Pen CAT support (including CAT4, Top Bar and PAT CAT)
- Advise on PIRS support
- Provide support around nKPIs and reporting
- Analyse health service data for advocacy and research
- Provide support around telehealth
- Provide advice and guidance on clinical quality improvement
- Advocate on behalf of Members across all the above areas
To find out if we can work with you, please contact our Team: Chris, Nadia, Janina, Heather, Sarah, Amanda, Jesse or Rowena on 03 9411 9411.