Aboriginal Palliative Care
Aboriginal Palliative Care at VACCHO aims to provide Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people access to culturally safe palliative care services in the setting of their choice.
It also aims to increase awareness and access to palliative care services and develop a long-lasting relationship between palliative care providers and Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHO’s) across Victoria.
Useful links and resources for Palliative Care
- Palliative Care Australia
- Palliative Care Victoria
- The Program of Experience in the Palliative Approach (PEPA)
- CARESEARCH – palliative care knowledge network
- Supporting a person who needs palliative care – A guide for family and friends
- It’s the beginning of your Health Care Dreaming brochure
- Journeys Palliative Care for children and teenagers
- National Guidelines on Mentoring in Palliative Care
For more information contact our Palliative Care team.
Enquiries from Members can be made by filling out and submitting this form.