VACCHO is the peak body for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health and wellbeing in Victoria, with a membership of 33 Community-controlled organisations.
Our role is to support our Members in the delivery of high-quality, culturally safe health and social services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community across the state. We do this by:
- advocating on issues related to Community health and wellbeing
- strengthening support networks
- increasing workforce development opportunities
- partnering with government and mainstream health organisations to embed self-determination and
- culturally informed approaches across health services and systems.
The VACCHO Members map is location aware, you can view more details about our member in your local area click on the icon to bring an info dialogue box up. To move the map on mobile devices press on the map with two fingers.